- Animal Control Rapid Response: 214-670-3278
- Barry Boyd, Neighborhood Code Representative: 214-405-3372, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The most common code violations are:
- vehicles parked on lawns instead of driveways
- alleyways overgrown with trees or brush
- indoor furniture being used on front lawns for outdoor seating
- privacy fences that are falling down or have graffiti on them
- tall weeds in yards or alleyways
- frequent garage sales
- illegal dumping
- Carolyn R. Davis is our District 7 Councilmember: email@example.com, 214-670-4689 Assistant Yolanda Davis, Secretary 214-671-8919
- Staci Thrasher Thetford is the Northeast Service Area Coordinator: 214-671-8058, Staci is the one to call if you have reported anything to other departments at City Hall but have had no response or no action.
- To order Crime Watch signs for each end of your street, call Alex Wong at 214-670-4654. Mr. Wong is in Public Works. The signs are $18 each and the city will install them free of charge.
- To report problems on Ferguson Park , such as drinking, adult soccer players on the tennis courts, etc. call Daniel 469-569-4713 or Willie 972-781-8275. If you are unable to reach either Daniel or Willie, call 911.
- To report graffiti on City Property call 3-1-1, report the location, ask for a confirmation number and note the date of the call.
- To report graffiti on power poles, lines, boxes, call Sherry Seago at ONCOR: 972-860-6617; give her the exact locations, your name and telephone number, and make a note of the date when you called.
If you do not have a police scanner but would like to see the calls and activity in your area in real time, Google Dallas Police Department and when the website comes up, click on Active Calls. You can then see the current activity in your neighborhood.